ABOUT OUR COMPANY & QUALIFICATIONS
Our corporate headquarters is located in Houston, Texas. We will always service our hometown of Houston with adjoining cities/towns. We have found lately that there is a need for our dependable services in Austin, this will include any cities/towns that surround this city as well. Feel free to give us a call if you have a question about our service areas. We have been known to help out some very remote areas of Texas.
All of our technicians are trained and certified to service Blood Cleanup, Crime Scene Cleanup, Odor Removal, Suicide Cleanup, Trauma Recovery, Unattended Death Cleanup, Vandalism Cleanup and other services (listed under services). Our technicians have annual training with regard to safety and best practices techniques. We follow all OSHA regulations/standards because we are the company that has written the procedures that other companies follow. We follow ALL TCEQ guidelines and will continue to communicate with them on their standards.
We are Fully Insured and carry 2M policy.
We hold exclusive contracts with several local Government Agencies
We have trained teams to also assist with any Hoarding requests, big or small. Ask us about our downsizing packages as well as our Probate teams that work very closely with family members to service where time is of the essence.
Our staff is trained to respond to your residence or business to assist in trauma related incidents that involve any of our services listed. If your request is not listed, please give us a call, if we do not handle, we offer reliable referrals. We also keep a list of vendors that other customers have used for carpeting and drywall repair.
We have the ability to service our community by providing 24/7 response to our clients. We are discreet and will provide a high level of confidentiality for all of our customers.
If you or your family may be in need of our crime scene cleanup services but are not sure what services you may need, please give us a call anytime (day or night) and we will help you through the process (281) 781-3199. You will never be charged for questions or estimates.
Bio-Tex works with all insurance companies, therefore, we can send our bill to your insurance company to ensure your claim is processed quickly. We do, however, require the insurance deductible upfront and we send the bill to the insurance company directly. If insurance is not available, we will provide accurate pricing for every service request.
Below are some tips to help you through this process:
- Call 9-1-1, if necessary.
- Call us and we will come out as soon as possible.
- Contact your insurance to find out if the incident is covered by your insurance policy.
- Note: If you insurance covers your incident and you are filing a claim, write down: deductible, claim number, adjuster's name & phone number.
Bio-Tex also works with the following companies and agencies:
- Coroners & Medical Examiners
- Funeral Homes & Directors
- Insurance Agencies
- Police Departments & Constables
- Fire Departments
- Apartments Communities
- Hotels & Motels
- Retirement Communities
- 2005 Corporate Facilities Services. We held several contracts with large fortune 500 companies.
- 2011 New Website Launch.
- 2012 Met with several city leadership teams to become preferred vendor for Hoarding Services. Reached New Goal of over 200 Successful Hoarding Service Requests.
- Q4 2013 Reached New Goal of over 300 Successful Bio-Hazard Service Requests.
- Q1 2014 Launch of New & Improved Website
- Q1 2014 Probate Residential Services (includes Estate Sales). See our Estate Sale Page and Probate Page
- Q4 2014 Reached New Goal of over 450 Successful Hoarding Service Requests.
- Q1 2015 Reached New Goal of 525 Successful Bio-Hazard Service Requests.
- Q2 2015 Reach New Goal of over 625 Successful Hoarding Service Requests.
- Q4 2015 Awarded Government Biohazard Removal Contract
- Q1 2016 Reach New Goal of over 955 Successful Hoarding Service Requests.
- Q4 2016 Reach New Goal of over 1002 Successful Hoarding Service Requests.
- Q1 2017 Reach New Goal of over 1032 Successful Hoarding Service Requests.
- Q1 2018 Successfully Servicing 2 Additional Local Government Municipalities.
- Q2 2018 Working with Corporate and ISD with Emergency Response Planning.
TESTIMONIALS and REVIEWS
Direct Website Customer Reviews